Day 13: I'm Coming Home!!!

John P. O'Leary, I’m coming home!!!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read posts, view photos, and comment on my Journey to Lithuania and Poland.


While I know that much of it was depressing to digest, my intent was to chronicle as much as I could about the experiences, as part of my future blog. I am humbled to have been given this opportunity.

I must retreat, reflect and recover from the journey. I will never be the same, and I am so grateful for that.

Thank you Amy Repay Deeb for supporting my desire to pursue this professional development, Erin Malloy Masotta for helping me with all the materials needed to prepare, and Lisa Eisenberg Buccino for all the support from the Jewish Federation of Western CT. You are all Eshet Chayil.

Gracias to all my family and dear friends who encouraged me. Finally, I'm indebted to el amor de mi vida, John, whose support and love made this all possible.

With Lithuania & Poland forever in my heart, I’m coming home!!!

At Krakow Airport, saying farewell for now to dear, fast friends.

Comments

Popular Posts