It's been a LONG time since I've posted. So much has occurred, especially a PANDEMIC which has turned this world upside down!

I've been back in the classroom in a hybrid model for almost a month, but it feels like several months. Teaching now is more exhausting than ever before. 

However, I can not let that derail me from my mission: to cultivate a classroom environment where my students are transformed into compassionate, global citizens. 

We need this now more than ever.

I was asked to write a guest blog post, Generation to Generation for the Museum of Jewish Heritage. I describe my students' experience meeting Holocaust Survivor, Bronia Brandman. What a brave, amazing woman! It was quite an honor and a privilege for all of us to hear her witness.  

Be well. Stay safe.


Comments

Popular Posts